Walton Mountain Cooffee Cake
- ½ Cup(s) pecan halves
- 2 15-ounce packages frozen white dinner-roll dough (18 to 24 d
- 1 4 serving size package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 Cup(s) packed brown sugar
- ½ Cup(s) butter or margarine
- ⅓ Teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Generously grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan. Sprinkle pecans in the bottom of the pan. Arrange the frozen dough balls on top of the pecans. Sprinkle pudding mix over dough balls. In a small saucepan cook and stir brown sugar, butter or margarine, and cinnamon till butter is melted. Pour butter mixture over pudding mix and dough balls in the tube pan. Cover and refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours. Uncover and bake in a 350 oven about 30 minutes or till top is golden brown. Immediately invert coffee cake onto a serving tray or plate. Let stand about 15 minutes to cool slightly before serving.