Recipe type: Beverage
- 4 tea bags
- 2 Cup(s) water
- 1 Cup(s) sugar
- 12 Ounce(s) frozen orange juice
- 12 Ounce(s) frozen lemonade
- 2 Cup(s) vodka (gin, run)
- Bring 2 cups water to boil and add tea bags and steep 10 minutes. Boil 7 cups water and 1 cup sugar together until sugar dissolves. Mix tea and sugar water together and cool.
- Add frozen juices and vodka, rum or gin. Freeze in large shallow container for a minimum of 24 hours.
- To serve: fill glasses ⅔ full with slushy and add 7-up or sprite to fill the glassses.