- ¾ Cup(s) butter
- 3 clove garlic crushed
- ¾ Cup(s) flour
- 3½ Teaspoon(s) instant chicken boulion
- ⅜ Teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 6 Cup(s) half & half
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- ¾ Cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach drained well
- 6 Ounce(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ Cup(s) sour cream
- Saute garlic and butter for 3 minutes in a largepot
- stir in flour and seasonings
- add half & half
- bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for one minute.
- Saute onions and butter for five minutes. Add spinach, onions, cheese, egg and sour cream.
- Place a ¼ cup mixture on each noodle and roll up. Cover with sauce.
- Bakefor 30 minutes in a 350 oven.