- 4 slices bacon, diced
- ½ Pound(s) ground beef
- ⅓ Cup(s) chopped carrot
- ⅓ Cup(s) chopped celery
- ⅓ Cup(s) chopped onion
- 1½ Cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- ¾ Cup(s) dry white wine
- 6 Tablespoon(s) butter
- 6 Tablespoon(s) flour
- ¼ Teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 Cup(s) milk
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Meat sauce - cook bacon until ightly browned. Add beef, carrot, celery and onion.
- Cook until beef is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring to separate meat. Spoon off fatt.
- Stir in sauce and wine. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 15 minutes, Stirring occasionally.
- White sauce - medium heat, melt butter; add flour and salt stirring until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk. Cook, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- In 13X9 baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce. Arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, white sauce, remaining meat sauce and Parmeasan cheese. Cover.
- Bake at 357 for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes more or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 9 servings.