- ½ Cup(s) graham cracker crumbs or vanilla cookies
- ¼ Cup(s) sugar
- ¼ Cup(s) margarine or butter melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 21-ounced can pie filling
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press equal portions onto bottoms of 24 lightly greased* or paper cup-lined muffin cups. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spoon equal amounts of mixture (about 3 tablespoons) into prepared cups. Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Toop with filling. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Chocolate: Melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips; add to batter.
- *if greased muffin cups are used, cool baked cheesecakes. Freeze 15 minutes; removed with narrow spatula.