Marinated Beef Salad
- 3 large boiling potatoes
- -1 Cup(s) cooked beefsteak cut into thick julienne
- ⅔ Cup(s) diced pepper; ½ green, ½ red
- ⅓ Cup(s) chopped purple onion
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- ⅔ Cup(s) garlic dressing* recipe following
- ⅓ Cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1 head lettucee
- 1 egg yolk
- ⅓ Cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 Tablespoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1 Cup(s) olive oil
- Garlic Dressing
- combine egg yolk, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper in blender. Dribble in olive oil while blending.
- Peel potatoes. Scoop intosmall balls using melon baller (2 cups+)
- Transfer potatoes to a panof salted cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until tender. drain.
- Combine potatoes, beef,peppers,onion and scallion in a mixing ball.
- Pour on garlic dressing and toss. Add parsley and toss.
- Serve over lettuce at room temperature.
- *Marinate bongless 2 lb. sirloin 2 inches thick in ¼ cup olive oil, ½ cup red wine vinegar and ¼ cup soy sauce for 3 hours. before draining, pat dry and pan fry at highest possible heat for 10 minutes.