Grilled Vegetables With Rosemary
Author: The Hawaii Channel - KITV
- 1 Teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 2 Tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Bunch(s) avocado
- 1 Bunch(s) asparagus
- 1 zucchini
- 1 Yellow Squash
- 1 red onion
- 1 Corn on the Cob
- Heat the grill. Baste the sliced veggies with the rosemary olive oil.
- Grill the veggies until they are just seared and tender, about 3- 5 minutes per side.
- When veggies are cooked brush with the balsamic/lemon sauce.
- Serve with rice.
- Use the leftover oil/rosemary bowl (after you use it brush on the veggies)
- Add 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- Juice of ¼ fresh lemon