- ½-16 oz box (8 oz) Wide Rice Noodles
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cleaned and cut green beans
- Juice of one lime 1
- /4 cup Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak noodles according to directions for stir-fry.
- In a large skillet or wok heat oil. Add garlic and brown lightly. Add onions, tomatoes, red bell pepper and green beans; stir-fry lightly 1-2 minutes.
- Add drained Rice Noodles, stir to combine. Add lime juice, Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and salt stirring continuously until noodles are firm but tender (al dente). Serve and enjoy.