Crab Dip Old Bay - Hot
Author: Anna Gable
- 1 Cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1½ Cup(s) grated (divided for use) cheddar cheese
- 1½ Teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 2/5 Teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 Pinch(s) fresh lump Crab Meat
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine mayonnaise, ¾ cup cheese, Old Bay, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; fold in crab meat. Spoon mixture into 1 quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with a dash of Old Bay on top. Bake 15 minutes or until it begins to bubble around edges. Serve with assorted crackers, French bread, or pita chips. Serves 8-10.