Cake - Dump
- 1 21 oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling( can use apple, blueberry, etc.)
- 1 Box lemon or yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter
- 1½ Cup(s) chopped pecans
- Dump pineapple with juice into Large Harvest Bowl. Then add pie filling.
- Sprinkle cake mix from box evenly over pie filling. Top with 1 stick butter
- cut up in pats and place evenly over top of cake mix. Top with pecans if
- desired. Bake 45-50 minutes at 350 until golden brown and bubbly.
- Instructional Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPa30fPfQf0>