Amber's Mini Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 biscuit shell - see below
- ⅓ Cup(s) chocolate pudding
- 2 Tablespoon(s) fat free whipped topping
- Refridgerated low fat buttermilk biscuts - preheat oven to 350.
- Pull biscuit dough apart.
- Roll out each of the dough sections into 4" diameters
- Line large muffin cups with the dough and prick dough all over with a fork to prevent dough from rising too much while baking.
- Bake shells until ightly broned, about 10 minutes (timing will vary depending up on your oven).
- Coll, then remove shells from muffin cups and place in a