Author: Anna Gable's mother
- 20 Ounce(s) frozen chopped Spinach
- 4 beaten egg
- ½ Cup(s) butter or margarine
- 2 Cup(s) Pepperidge Farm herb Stuffing Seasoning
- ½ Cup(s) parmesan cheese
- ½ Teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 1 Teaspoon(s) thyme
- Cook Spinach according to package - be sure not to over cook and drain well.
- Mix all together, chill (or freeze if in a hurry) so it all holds together. Shape into 1” balls. Place on cookie sheet, not touching. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- (Note: you can also make spinach balls ahead of time and freeze. Cook only for 10 minutes, then put cookie sheet in freezer for a bit. Then store them in a freezer bag. When ready for use, defrost and put in oven for the last 10 minutes or so. I only served half the quantity at Progressive Dinner; I froze the other half.)