Pesto Pasta Salad
- 8 Ounce(s) uncooked rotelle or spiral pasta
- 4 Cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1 pkg. knorr pesto pasta sauce mix
- ⅓ Cup(s) olive oil
- 3 Tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 Cup(s) cherry or grape tomates, halved
- 1 Cup(s) sliced mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; rinse with the cold water until cool.
- In bowl, combine sauce mix, oil and vine
- gar. Add pasta with broccoli, tomatoes, cheese, and salt and pepper to taste; toss.
- Serve immediately or chill.
- try adding 1-1/2 cups diced, cooked childen or 6 ounces cooked shrimmp or 1 cup diced ham.