Pesto and Sun dried Tomato dip
- 16 Ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Containers (drain DiGiorgio) Pesto
- 1 jar - in oil drain Sundried Tomatoes
- Process drained tomatoes until same size. To soften cream cheese add a little garlic powder, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Line an 8 or 9 inch cake pan w/ wax paper.
- Spread cream cheese on top of wax paper. Put pesto (dranied) as next layer. Put sundried tomatoes as next layer. Chill.
- When ready to serve, invert cake pan and remove wax paper. Put a paper doilie on top. Sprinkle paprika on top of doilie and brush in holes. Remove doilie. Serve with wheat crackers