Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1½ Cup(s) flour
- 1 Teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Cup(s) margarine
- 1 Cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 Cup(s) sugar
- 1 Cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking sodea, and salt
- At medium speed, beat margarine and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in sugars until blended, then eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour misture; beat until well blended.
- If necessary, chill dough.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart
- on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake in 350 oven 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool on rack. Makes 6 dozens