- 24 cupcake liners
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ Cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 can (20 to 21 oz) peach, blueberry or cherry filling
- ½ Cup(s) sliced nuts (optional)
- Line cupcake pans wtih liners. Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each liner. In small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until ight and fluffy.
- Fill the liners ⅔ full with cheese mixture. Bake in preheated 375 oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Top each with spoonsful of filling and 1 teaspoon of nuts.