Chocolate-Chip Meringue Cookies
- 3 large egg whites
- ¼ Teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- ¼ Teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Cup(s) sugar
- 3 Tablespoon(s) unsweetened coca
- 3 Tablespoon(s) semisweet chocolate minichips
- Preheat oven to 300
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt at high speed of a mixer until soft peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Sift coca over egg white mixture; fold in. Fold in minichips.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper; secure to taking sheet with masking tape. Drop batter by level tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake at 300 for 40 minutes or until crisp. Cool on pan on a wire rack. Repeat procedure with reamining batter, reusing parchment paper. Store in an airtight container.