- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunk in juice or syrup
- 1 chicken breast split, skinned, boned
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 Tablespoon(s) minced ginger root (or 1 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, slivered
- 4 Ounce(s) thin spaghetti, cooked
- ⅓ Cup(s) reserved pinapple juice
- ⅓ Cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- Drain pineapple, reserving ⅓ cup juice for sauce.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- In large skillet, stir-fry chicken with garlic and ginger in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add pinapple, carrots, and bell papper.
- Cover, steam 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in spaghetti.
- Combine reserved pinapple juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil - pour into skillet along with green onions.
- Toss until ingredients are thoroughly mixed and heated through.