Bow-Tie Pasta Salad
- 1 Pound(s) bow-tie pasta, cooked
- 2 medium carrots
- ½ Cup(s) black olives
- 6 Ounce(s) frozen green peas (thawed)
- 8 scallions, minced
- 2 Ounce(s) pine nuts, toasted
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 Cup(s) diced mozz cheese
- 1 Cup(s) sundried tomates, need to be softened
- 1 Cup(s) dried cranberriers
- 3 Tablespoon(s) tarragon vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon(s) salt
- ¾ Cup(s) basil-garlic oil
- 4 Tablespoon(s) mixed herbs (parsley, chives, and marjoram)
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- Mix everything between pasta and sundried tomatoes.
- Make dressing by mixing tarragon vinegar, salt, basil-garlic oil and herbs.
- Toss the dressing and pasta together. Sprinkle cranberries over top, let it chill for 2 hours and then serve.